House for Sale
Horse Lovers Dream
Property ID 1816927Imagine enjoying entertaining friends with a relaxing BBQ and a glass of wine, out on the large patio with the beautiful north easterly sea breeze in the afternoon in the iconic Currumbin Valley. Set amongst green grassy paddocks on a fraction under 3 acres sits this 3 year old modern open free flowing home of 363m2 complete with 4 large double bedrooms, lounge, family and games room, separate media room and study. 3 gorgeous floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms.
If you are a horse enthusiast then you will delight in the old fashioned quaint barn with two massive walk in/walk out stables and 6 smaller indoor stables - with power and lighting. Historically this was once a well known racing stable complex. Two fantastic fully post and railed fenced paddocks - one undulating and one completely flat - with a smaller holding paddock leading off the two larger stables. The Currumbin District Horse Club is only 2kms away. Catching fish/mud crabs from the fresh Currumbin Creek just over the road is there to enjoy plus you can easily kayak from there all the way to one of the best surf beaches on the Gold Coast - the Currumbin Alley. A large park is also directly opposite the home.
Perfectly located at this prestige Currumbin Valley address you have everything at your finger tips, the shops are a short 5 minute drive away, the amazing Currumbin rock pools a further 10 minutes up the road and the airport just 15 minutes away.
* 4 Spacious double bedrooms, master suite includes walk in robe and ensuite
* Multiple living areas with one opening up to your sun drenched outdoor veranda perfect for those afternoon sunsets
* Delightful outdoor entertaining area
* 3 designer bathrooms
* Large double car Garage with internal access
* Theatre room and Separate study or 5th bedroom
* Large 363m2 home (39 squares)
* 11,700m2 (2.88 acres) of predominantly flat land with great run off in heavy rain
* Town water and eco sewage system
* 2 large walk in/walk out stable with provision for 6 internal stables
* Great north east aspect with excellent afternoon sea breeze
* Super high ceilings throughout
* Arabescato marble bench tops throughout and high end kitchen appliances
* 3 paddocks, 2 large and 1 smaller
* Excellent location just 5 mins to shops, 8 minutes to the beach and 10 minutes to Currumbin rock pools
* Across the road from Currumbin Creek and Robert Neumann Park
* Elite area surrounded by beautiful multi million dollar properties
*Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.